Hello and happy Monday!
Are you a transfer student wondering if UMBC is the right school for you to attend? Are you currently at a university and worrying it isn’t the right fit? Are you free on Friday (Nov. 20th)? Well then here are my top 5 reasons to attend UMBC’s Transfer Open House!
- You get to see campus! The easiest way to figure out how you feel about a school is to visit the campus. You will be able to experience and interact with everything from the students to the physical campus and get a feel for how well you could fit as a Retriever!
- Our admissions staff will be available to talk to! Do you have questions about transferring or the required documents? There’s no better way to understand the process than by asking the source directly.
- All of campus is there to support you! Resources from many of our on campus offices will be represented to help you understand everything about the transfer process including Financial Aid, Academic Advising, Athletics, and many more! It’s the perfect time to get all of your student life question answered.
- Take a tour to get the inside scoop! Our amazing student tour guides are more than happy to show you and other prospective students around and let you know what it’s really like living a day in the life of a UMBC student. They also have secret tips of how to get involved and be successful on campus!
- Take the day to enjoy and explore! You can take advantage of our wonderful campus dining, pick up some new UMBC gear at the bookstore, or take a trip into Baltimore to become better acquainted with your future home!
There are your five things for today! Make sure to say “Hi!” if you come to campus on Friday.